- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING of your data is: GOBIK SPORT WEAR S.L.
- CIF: ESB73817280
- Postal Address: C/ Músico Azorín Torregrosa 12, 30510, Yecla, MURCIA
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the products, services or features that you want to enjoy at all times need to treat some data or other. In general such data will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Your identification data (For example: Your name, surname, language, country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.).
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your cell phone, for example).
- Commercial information if you are subscribed to our newsletter.
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
- Training data
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. to deal with requests or requests you make through the various means incorporated into our website.
We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
2. For marketing purposes.
3. To participate in our contests and promotions.
4. Usability and quality analysis to improve our services (Cookies).
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your navigation data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it. Likewise, from time to time, we carry out actions and quality surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we can improve.
5. To take part in selection processes.
We will process the personal data you provide us with through your CV, in order to manage applications for the jobs offered.
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, thus we will find different legal bases under the following purposes:1. Attention requests for information.
3. Participation in promotions and contests
The legitimate basis is the consent you provide when you participate in the contest or promotion.
4. Usability and quality analysis (Cookies)
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
1. Request for information.
We will process your data for as long as necessary to fulfill your request or request and thereafter 1 year.
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
3. Participation in contests and promotions.
4. Selection processes
We will treat your data for the time necessary to evaluate your application and then two years to apply for future jobs.
- To carry out the provision of the corresponding service and to put applicants in contact with service providers.
- Technology service providers
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis on which we process your data, you have the right to:
Ask us for access to the data we hold about you.
Ask us to rectify the data we already hold about you. Please note that by actively providing us with your personal information by any means, you warrant that it is true and accurate and you undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications to it.
Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have previously informed you, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
Ask us to restrict the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily stop processing the data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it. If you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Moreover, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php